GAPS Pregnancy Guide
- For understanding how your nutritional status affects baby’s health
- For preparation before conception, during pregnancy, and after-care of your new baby
- For understanding the importance of the vaginal ecosystem to the rest of baby’s life
- For understanding what parts of GAPS can be incorporated with pregnancy and breastfeeding
- With bonus materials including avoiding postpartum depression, placenta encapsulation and blood sugar materials (including menus & recipes)
- At an affordable price
“In order to give yourself the best chance of producing a beautiful, healthy baby it is important to start thinking about it before conception. If you are already expecting a baby, it is best to start making changes right away.” Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride
This mini-guide is for the mom who wants to give baby the best start possible.
I’m Melanie Christner, NTP, CGP and I’ve had the privilege of growing four babies from my own body. (That almost sounds like a confession)
Growing babies takes it out of you, literally…nutrient stores that is.
As the curtain closed on my baby making career, it opened on my how-do-I-get-my-health-back career. Fast forward… to a bit older, and a hopefully wiser version of myself; trained as a Certified Nutritional Therapist and Certified GAPS Practitioner.
And the best part…fulfilling my dream to help moms and kids to find their own answers to their health struggles.
This guide is the right helper for incorporating GAPS with Pregnancy.
The joy and privilege of carrying your baby doesn’t need to drain you and leave you and baby lacking in nutrients that you vitally need to be healthy, both physically and neurologically.
GAPS is one of the best options for your nourishment and growing your new baby.
What’s in the GAPS Pregnancy Guide?
The GAPS Pregnancy guide is an informative 22 page digital booklet. It’s great for a mom who is short on time, but wants relevant information and education…and is ready to take action for her health and baby’s health.
Through this guide you’ll come to understand:
- How nature gives baby priority…and how it doesn’t…and what to do about it
- What severe magnesium deficiency looks like in pregnancy
- How important your vaginal microbes are to baby & how to boost them for birth
- Preparing for breastfeeding
- Baby after-care, naturally, GAPS style
- Placenta encapsulation & the connection to avoiding postpartum depression
- What parts of GAPS to incorporate with pregnancy & breastfeeding
- And lots of great resources for further help!
What others are saying:
To help stop learning disabilities, and the extremely high rate of Autism, try the GAPS Diet. I learned more about the detoxification process than I knew was a problem in Autism, and in gut dysbiosis over all. AND, if you can’t get pregnant, look at the GAPS diet.
I have a much deeper understanding of the primacy of food – its role as both villain (when we eat modern processed food) and the hero (when we eat real, nutrient dense, healing food) of our health. I have learned that my health, and how I feel on a day to day basis, is 100% about what I eat.
I honestly – no exaggeration – feel better than I have felt in decades. I have lost 10 lbs (was not overweight before) and have so much more energy and a more clear (less fuzzy) brain.
I have learned so many good things from this GAPS Class due to Melanie’s phenomenal organization – understanding digestion and gut dysbiosis, how to get started, how to ease into the intro and full GAPS diet, the value of detoxing, and the wonders of homemade stock and fermented foods, etc, etc. You get my blue ribbon endorsement! Thank You!
I am identifying and eliminating the foods I am sensitive to and have fewer digestive problems and less fatigue. Bone broth and fermented foods have become a staple in my kitchen.
The GAPS Pregnancy Guide is now available to you, with pertinent information for having a healthy, beautiful baby.
If that resonates with you, I’d love for you to purchase the GAPS Pregnancy Guide today.